Sunday, November 30, 2008

Recipes

I have been brain storming for new ideas and I really think it would be great if any readers or visitors of my blog have any seafood recipes, these can include shellfish and any fresh water or saltwater fish recipes. If you have any recipes feel free to send them to me and I will place your recipe on my blog for others to see. I myself have a wonderful recipe for Teriyaki Beef but it also goes well with fish, here is the recipe:

1 tablespoon fresh ginger or 1 tablespoon ground ginger

2 cloves mashed garlic

2 tablespoons brown sugar

1/2 cup soy sauce

2 tablespoons vegetable oil

Fresh ground black pepper to taste

Mix all ingredients well in a bowl and place into plastic bag with meat and place into fridge for at least 2-3 hours before cooking as desired. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Steive said...

I Found an absolutely free Digital Magazine Related to Fishing & Fish Recipes. It provides all kinds of News and Reports related to Hunting Fishing and Clubs. http://www.sportsmanslife.com/fishing/mag/

Apex said...

I am new to your blog, thanks for sharing your yummy recipe. Visit Fish